Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My second thoughts about The Daily Ukulele songbooks.



I was going through the Blue and Yellow The Daily Ukulele songbooks, page by page, to find the songs with 2, 3, 4, and 5 chords. It is shown right under the title of the song which chords are used for each song. I was then witting the number of chords used, in the song, in the index between the title and page number of that song. I was doing this for quick reference to find simple songs right from the index. In doing this I realized that there were many more songs I am familiar with than when I did a scan of the indexes when I first got the books. I wish I'd had these books much earlier for there are quite a few songs I had hunted for on the internet or worked out by listening to the songs over and over to make my YouTube videos for the Ukulele Underground's Seasons of the Ukulele contest this year. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment